Arriving at Little Foray
- We have a sanitation-station on entry to the salon with hand sanitiser – please use this as you enter the salon. We will also provide hand sanitiser at each styling station and in the beauty room.
- Appointments are appointment only. If you are dropping by for a patch test, please ensure you arrive at the salon at least 48hrs prior to your appointment and we ask you wait outside and wave to us on the front desk, so we can come to you outside.
- We ask that you arrive for your appointments alone and punctually. We will do our best to accommodate arriving guests but please do not arrive too early for your appointment as you may be asked to return later. PLEASE - do not be late. While we are working under the coronavirus restrictions, we simply will not have the flexibility to accommodate late arrivals. If your child is booked with us for an appointment, we ask that only one parent attends the appointment.
- Please only bring one handbag. Your bag will be with you either on your lap or on the floor by your chair. To keep all areas of the salon as clean as possible please do not place your bag up on the work surfaces of our styling stations.
- Please refrain from arriving with jackets or coats unless you can put them in your bag or you are happy to leave them at your feet. To ensure a good air circulation, the salon doors will be open at all times, so it may be a good idea to bring a cardigan or jumper if you feel the cold.
Changes at Little Foray
- Our staff will be temperature checked each morning and will also be adhering to all government recommendations in respect of self-isolation if it proves necessary.
- We will continue to disinfect all door handles, toilet, styling stations and the backwash area before and after each appointment.
- All equipment will be sanitised and disinfected after every use by a member of our team. Each team member has recently passed two separate Barbacide courses - one specific to dealing with the Covid-19 virus - to ensure we work to very strict sanitisation and infection control protocols. Team members will be washing their hands thoroughly between clients and appointments.
- We will be using biodegradable, disposable towels and gowns for your appointment. Please safely dispose these into the pedal bins after use.
- Lastly, we request that all payments are made by card but that the team are always grateful for any gratuities that you may choose to give in cash.
Regrettably all these measures and precautions come at a cost and each appointment will incur a COVID-19 surcharge of £3.00 per visit.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to Little Foray.. We will do everything in our power to keep our clients and our team safe and comfortable. Thank you for co-operation.
With love from the Little Foray team